List Your Charity
A charity listing is a simple process. You will need to have on hand the following information
- Your official name as registered with the Charities Services
- Your CC number
- The wording you want listed for the bequest. It will read something like this...""I give and bequeath the sum of $_____________ (or) __________ % of my estate, (or) residue of my estate, (or) property or assets as followsfree of all charges, to Charity Z. The official receipt of the Chief Executive or other authorised officer of the Trustee is an absolute discharge to my executors."
- Your bequest policy or special notes. This is the place for you to include some particular issues that you want your bequestor or their lawyer to be aware of. For example, if you or your mission, is commonly confused with another charity, outline your mission. If you have a specific policy about how you will use bequests, you can include this information.
Straight after entering your details you will be taken to the payment gateway page where you can pay by credit card, which results in an immediate listing, or by direct credit. Direct credit payments are activated within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
You will be provided with a listing management code. This will enable you to view your entry, edit your entry and view the page counter.
The page counter will allow you to see trends in visitor numbers. It is not an accurate indicator of the number of individual visitors because it includes search engine bots, but it will give you an indicator of activity over time.
Hints and Tips to maximise your Quest For A Bequest listing
- Provide a link to your QFAB listing on your own website home page.
- Create a bequest landing page (on your own website) which includes a printable brochure about bequests. Provide the link on your Quest For A Bequest listing.
- Use the notes feature to advertise your bequest club and invite bequestors to contact you directly.
- Network with other listers to share knowledge and experience about bequests.
- Use the viewing counter to measure the success of your bequest campaigns. Include the figure in your annual performance report or use it for benchmarking.
Terms and Conditions
Quest for a Bequest accepts no responsibility for incorrect entries. All listing information is entered by the charity, and the charity is entirely responsible for keeping the information current and accurate.
The listing lasts for 12 months from the date of payment. You can edit your entry as many times as you think fit. We will notify you via your email contact in advance of the renewal date. Please keep your email contact address up to date.
The listing fee is $99.00 + GST , regardless of organisation size or income.
Payment terms: payment can be made by credit card or direct credit. Payment by credit card ensures an immediate listing; listings paid by direct credit will be actioned within 24 hours of receipt of bank deposit.
Refunds: the fee is a one off fee for a 12 month listing. No refunds will be given.